QNAP 9-bay High-Performance NAS, 5x 3,5/2,5", 4x 2,5", Intel Celeron, 8GB RAM, black
The TVS-951X is powered by a 7th-generation Intel Celeron 3865U low-power dual-core processor, with 2GB/8GB DDR4 dual-channel memory (up to 32GB) and features a hybrid drive bay design (including five 3.5-inch drive bays and four 2.5-inch SSD bays) that supports up to nine drives in the same physical space as a 5-bay NAS. When 2.5-inch SSDs are installed in their dedicated bays, you can enable SSD caching and Qtier auto-tiering technologies to boost overall system performance. As the price of SSDs continues to become more accessible, the TVS-951X provides a high-performance and budget-friendly storage solution for SMBs. The TVS-951X also features a built-in 10GBASE-T/NBASE-T port for you to build a 10GbE high-speed network environment.
• 1x 10BASE-T/NBASE-T port• 4K-media playback support
• 28GB RAM installed (32GB Max)
• 5x 3,5"/2,5" high-capacity bays storage
• Intel Celeron 3865U Dual-Core 1,8 GHz CPU
• Qtier-technology optimized for 24/7 operations• 4x 2,5" SSD-optimized bays for caching, Qtier and RAID configurations
Dimensions(BxDxH): 182 x 225 x 224 mmWeight: 3.53 kg