Teknisk Info for Walimex Gimbal Tripod Head TK-I
Farve på produktSort
Mål og Vægt
Maksimal vægt (kapacitet)10 kg
mantona Gimbal Tripod Head TK-I
- top-quality „bird swing“ for large telephoto lenses
- ideal for sports and nature photography or panoramic photography
- quick and easy handling
- precision ball bearing allows for smooth movements
- incl. quick-release plate with twist-on connection und pressure relief device
- 4 fixations (friction setting)
- max. load capacity: approx. 10kg
mantona Gimbal Tripod Head
The professional Gimbal tripod head is ideal for the use of long, heavy lenses in sports or nature photography. It was developed to facilitate the vertical or horizontal tracking of quickly moving objects and to prevent the camera or lens from sinking like it can happen with ball heads. Therefore the gravity center of the equipment is optimally balanced.
Precise setting and scaling
The setting and scaling on the base plate and the tripod arm allows you to adjust the tilt and panorama setting precisely and easily reproduce it. The variable tilt function allows you to realize different angles. The precision ball bearing ensure smooth adjustments which can be locked variably and which serve a frictionless movement without adhesion.
The tripod head comes with a quick-release plate, a swivel clamp and a pressure relief device, which fastens the camera or the lens. The 3/8 inch adapter can be mounted on any tripod and therefore ensures perfectly aligned pictures. At a load capacity of approx. 10kg, even big tele lenses can be mounted without worry.
- Max. load capacity approx. 10kg
- Height: approx. 240mm
- Weight: approx. 1400g
- Color: black
- Material: metal
- Tripod connection: 3/8 inch
Max. Load Ball Head (kg)10,0
Camera Connection Thread1/4"
Tripod Connection Thread3/8"
Water Level / Spirit Levelnej
Spørgsmål vedr. Walimex Gimbal Tripod Head TK-I?