Beskrivelse af Rode VideoMic Pro+
The RØDE VideoMic Pro+ is a new addition to the best-in-market on-camera category. It is a true shotgun microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders as a source of primary and reference audio.
Still with the best-in-class Rycote Lyre suspension system onboard, the VideoMic Pro+ improves on the existing VideoMic Pro capsule/line tube and windshield, plus boasts a host of new features.
Automatic Power Function (with plug-in power availability) is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged from the camera.
Built-in Battery Door makes replacing the battery a breeze - plus it won't get lost.
Power options the VideoMic Pro+ can be powered by the all-new and included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously via Micro USB.
Digital Switching - will ensure the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post production and editing times.
The Digital Switching includes
- 2-Stage High Pass Filter to reduce low frequencies such as rumble from traffic or air conditioning
- 3-Stage Gain Control, with +20dB function – designed to improve audio quality on DSLR or mirrorless cameras
- High Frequency Boost will boost high frequencies enhancing detail and clarity in the recording
- Safety Channel to help ensure the signal does not clip when unexpected spikes occur
Teknisk Info for Rode VideoMic Pro+
Mikrofon sensitivitet-33,6 dB
Mikrofon frekvens20 - 20000 Hz
TypeMikrofon til digitalkamera
Mikrofon, input impedans200 ohm (O)
Enhed, interface3.5 mm (1/8")
Farve på produktSort
Antal medfølgende produkter1 stk
Mål og Vægt
Dimensioner (B x D x H) med stativ66 x 170 x 111 mm
Mikrofon, vægt122 g
Rode VideoMic Pro+
- 1/2" capsule with supercardioid pattern
- More than 100 hours of operations with the RODE-battery "LB-1" (included in delivery)
- Auto on/off function - microphone switches on and off with the camera
- electronic buttons with status LEDs, Brightness of the LEDs based on the ambient light
- Safety mode switchable - the recordings are made on the right channel of the camera 10 dB quieter
- Three stage level button (-10 dB/0 dB/+20 dB) - for very loud, normal and very silent signal sources
- High-pass filter two stage switchable (75 Hz/150 Hz)
- Switchable presence raising (7 kHz/+5 dB)
- Output socket: 3.5 mm TRS-jack
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB
- Power supply via rechargeable battery, 2x AA batteries or USB (rechargeable battery included)
- Battery charge via USB (USB cable included)
- Structure-borne sound isolation via integrated Rycote-Lyre-swing mounting
- Attachment on the camera via integrated standard hot shoe adapter
- 3/8" thread to mount a tripod or a boom pole
Maximum SPL (dB)133
frekvensgang (Hz)20 - 20000
Sensitivity Microphone (dB)- 33,6
Microphone Port3.5 mm Mono Jack Plug
operativsystemRechargeable Batteries / Batteries
Spørgsmål vedr. Rode VideoMic Pro+?